London, United Kingdom (remote)
1 in 2 people will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. Today, Colorectal Cancer (CRC) is the second most common cause of cancer related deaths in the UK. However, if it is diagnosed early, the treatment is simple and effective, with high survival rates. Odin Vision’s mission is to improve early detection and diagnosis of cancer in gastroenterology through artificial intelligence.
Our award-winning technology has been developed in collaboration with scientific experts at University College London and with world renowned clinical opinion leaders at University College London Hospital. We believe Odin Vision’s technology is set to revolutionize clinical practice and we are looking for passionate people to join our team.
As a full-stack engineer at Odin Vision, you will be leading the design and development of a suite of tools to help doctors improve the detection and diagnosis of cancer. This includes user interface development for clinical software, the development of internal tools for handling videos and implementing cloud back end systems. You will work alongside our talented team of researchers and engineers and collaborate with clinical experts and end users.
You must be able to work well in a multi-disciplinary team and have strong communication skills. You should be familiar with state-of-the-art technology and software development methodologies and be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You should have a passion for technology, healthcare and improving the lives of others. Due to current circumstances, remote work is possible.
- Develop front end user interfaces for multiple clinical applications; Work with our UI experts using human-centred design principles to specify requirements, measure and validate performance
- Design and implement tools for streaming, storing and processing large video and image datasets
- Develop interfaces for machine learning back ends and support cloud platform deployment
- Responsible for code quality, reviews and manage product development cycles: CI/CD
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to define, review and update the product requirements
- Work in a lean/agile development environment
- Degree in computer science/software engineering or related
- Knowledge and experience of all stages of software development; working within a quality management system is a bonus
- Experience of design, development, testing and deployment of real time and cloud-based systems
- Experience working with large datasets and databases of video and image data
- Knowledge of machine learning, computer vision or medical imaging toolkits/libraries is a bonus