As a Quality and Operations Officer, you will assist in the day-to-day maintenance and monitoring of the quality management system and support the technical team in completing regulatory documentation.
You will provide customer support and perform installations of medical devices in hospitals around the UK. You will work alongside our team of software engineers and talented team of researchers to support in the design and development of regulated medical devices.
The role is home-based and will require the successful applicant to travel to customer sites/hospitals to install equipment.
1 in 2 people will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. Today, Colorectal Cancer (CRC) is the second most common cause of cancer related deaths in the UK. However, if it is diagnosed early, the treatment is simple and effective, with high survival rates. Odin Vision’s mission is to improve early detection and diagnosis of cancer in gastroenterology through artificial intelligence.
Our award-winning technology has been developed in collaboration with scientific experts at University College London and with world renowned clinical opinion leaders at University College London Hospital. We believe Odin Vision’s technology is set to revolutionize clinical practice and we are looking for passionate people to join our team.
- Develop front end user interfaces for multiple clinical applications; Work with our UI experts using human-centred design principles to specify requirements, measure and validate performance
- Design and implement tools for streaming, storing and processing large video and image datasets
- Develop interfaces for machine learning back ends and support cloud platform deployment
- Responsible for code quality, reviews and manage product development cycles: CI/CD
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to define, review and update the product requirements
- Work in a lean/agile development environment
Job Type: Full Time