London, United Kingdom
1 in 2 people will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. Today, Colorectal Cancer (CRC) is the second most common cause of cancer related deaths in the UK. However, if it is diagnosed early, the treatment is simple and effective with high survival rates. Odin Vision mission is to improve early detection and diagnosis of cancer in gastroenterology though artificial intelligence.
Our award winning technology has been developed by experts at University College London in conjunction with world renowned clinical opinion leaders at University College Hospital. We believe Odin Vision’s technology is set to revolutionize clinical practice and we are looking for smart and passionate people to join our team.
As a Research Scientist at Odin Vision, you will help to design, implement, and validate our in house machine learning frameworks. You will work alongside our talented team of researchers and engineers to develop prototype and clinical software. You will collaborate academics, industrial researchers and clinical experts in short development sprints.
You must be able to work well in a multi disciplinary team and have strong communication skills. You should be familiar with state of the art technology, able to work independently, generate novel ideas, prototype and test. You would be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You should have a passion for technology, healthcare and improving the lives of others.
• Responsible for developing, testing and validating machine learning frameworks for video data.
• Work with a multi disciplinary team to define, review and update the product requirements.
• Work in a lean / agile development environment.
• Generate reports, documenting your work and results.
• A Master or PhD in, Computer Science, Medical Imaging, Computer Vision, Machine Learning or similar related field.
• Experience of developing and delivering machine learning focused projects.
• Experience with deep learning tool kits (Pytorch, Keras, TensorFlow, Caffe)